Welcome to Schippmann electronic musical instruments
We are designing high sophisticated synthesizer electronic. We started with the well-known 'ebbe und flut' (released July 2006) and switched in 2012 to 3 HU Eurorack modules.
What's next? CS-8 ol series. 'ol' stands for 'open-loop'-technique. So, six different stereo-eurorack-filter modules (19 TE/PU) with the appearance/design of the phaser PHS-28 are in process.
1. 6-pole DIODE-horizontal-cascade-Highpass [HDH-6] -> very!! nice & smooth high-passing (36 db)
2. 6-pole DIODE-vertical-cascade-Lowpass [VDL-6] (ladder) -> very nice & smooth low-passing (36 db)
3. 4-pole TRANSISTOR-vertical-cascade-Highpass [VTH-4] -> cool 24db high-pass filter
4. 4-pole TRANSISTOR-vertical-cascade-Lowpass [VTL-4] (ladder) -> fat & rich 24 db low-pass
5. 4-pole open loop OTA-horizontal-cascade-Lowpass [HTL-4] -> fat, rich & smooth 24 db low-pass
6. 4-pole MIRROR-cascade-Lowpass [MCL-4] -> excellent 24 db low-pass
All filter-techniques are totally discrete (Transistors/Diodes). Every filter is perfect for back-end as well as for synth and other applications - each one for a target price of 479 . Because of their technology and features they do not compare to the VCF-02, e.g.
We'll start successively with 75 units each of the first 2 types (HDH-6 & VDL-6) until they are (almost) sold, then the next types will follow. With production start in autumn we'll start the sale.
HDH-6 graphic jpg
Demo of HDH6 36/24 db/oct-mode, 1. in-tune oscillation, 2. saw-wave, 3. noisy music from tape [192 Kbps mp3]
VDL-6 graphic jpg
Demo of VDL6 36/24/18/12/6 db/oct-mode - mono, 1. saw-wave, 3. music from tape [192 Kbps mp3]